Terms and Conditions
This Site belongs to Echo Technologies LLC. (“Echo”, “Echo H2O”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Echo Technologies reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or Content (defined below) provided on the Site.
Echo Technologies will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Echo Technologies may terminate, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, without notice or liability.
Certain areas of the Site may require you to register, setup an account or may otherwise ask you to provide information, including personal information, to participate in certain features or to access certain content. The decision to provide any of your information is purely voluntary and optional; however, if you elect not to provide us with certain information, you may not be able to access certain content or participate in certain features of the Site.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not register or setup an account.
You represent and warrant to us that all the information and data provided by you is accurate and truthful in all respects. If you create an account on the Site, you agree to be responsible for:
- Maintaining the confidentiality of passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and
- All activities that occur under such password or account identifiers.
You also agree to notify Echo Technologies of
- Any loss of your password or account identifiers and
If you provide us with your email address during account setup, registration or otherwise, you consent to receive communications from us electronically.
As between you and Echo Technologies, and echoh2o.com
- The Site, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos and images, service marks, trade dress and other intellectual property rights thereto, and
- All information, materials, software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photography, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof and all intellectual property associated therewith, that are displayed or contained on the Site (the “Content”), are the sole property of Echo Technologies LLC and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws and unfair competition laws.
This right is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not copy, publish, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license, reverse engineer or otherwise exploit the Site or any Content without the prior written permission of Echo Technologies;
- You may not permit any copying of the Content;
- You may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of the Content from the Site; and
Echo Technologies may revoke this limited right at any time for any or no reason.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Echo Technologies, LLC.
While using the Site, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on the Site any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site;
- “frame” or “mirror” any portion of the Site, or link to any page of or material on the Site other than the URL located at https://www.echoh2o.com/ or the URLs provided by us to you for such purposes as part of the Site, without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site; or
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Site without their express consent.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU POST OR UPLOAD TO THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE SUBMIT TO US AS PART OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHOTOGRAPHS AND OTHER IMAGES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, SOUNDS, DATA, LINKS AND OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY, “SUBMISSIONS”), YOU HEREBY GRANT US AND OUR DESIGNEES A WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, SUBLICENSABLE (THROUGH MULTIPLE TIERS), ASSIGNABLE, ROYALTY-FREE, FULLY PAID-UP, PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE RIGHT TO USE, REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE (THROUGH MULTIPLE TIERS), CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, AND PUBLICLY DISPLAY AND PERFORM SUCH SUBMISSIONS. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LICENSE, WE DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHT IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS. YOU REPRESENT, WARRANT AND COVENANT THAT YOU OWN OR OTHERWISE POSSESS ALL NECESSARY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR SUBMISSIONS, AND THAT YOUR SUBMISSIONS DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE, MISAPPROPRIATE, USE OR DISCLOSE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND ARE NOT UNLAWFUL, FRAUDULENT, THREATENING, ABUSIVE, LIBELOUS, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NONE OF THE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO ANY OBLIGATION, WHETHER OF CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTRIBUTION OR OTHERWISE, ON OUR PART AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY SUBMISSIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE MAY (BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO) DO ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, AT OUR DISCRETION: (A) MONITOR AND/OR FILTER ANY SUBMISSIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BY MEANS OF BLOCKING OR REPLACING EXPLETIVES OR OTHER LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE DEEMED HARMFUL OR OFFENSIVE); (B) ALTER, REMOVE, OR REFUSE TO SEND, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE USE ANY SUBMISSION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY SUSPENDING THE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING OF ANY ORDER RELATING TO ANY SUBMISSION); AND/OR (C) DISCLOSE ANY SUBMISSIONS, AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING THE TRANSMISSION OR USE THEREOF, TO ANY THIRD PARTY IN ORDER TO OPERATE THE SITE; TO PROTECT OUR AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AND USERS; TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR GOVERNMENTAL REQUESTS; TO ENFORCE THESE TERMS; OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON OR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTRY OF A SUBMISSION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT ECHO TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF SUCH SUBMISSION, ANY LOSS OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH SUBMISSION IN ANY WAY.
You may be able to link to third party websites or resources from the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors and are not an endorsement of any information, product or service reached through such Linked Sites. The Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for, any Linked Sites, or for any other materials, products, or services offered on the Linked Sites. You should carefully review the privacy notices and other conditions of use at the Linked Sites.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Echo Technologies, LLC and its affiliates, and our or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors and third party providers (collectively, the “Echo Technologies Indemnitees”), on demand, from and against any and all fines, penalties, liabilities, losses and other damages of any kind whatsoever (including attorneys’ and experts’ fees), incurred by any of the Echo Technologies Indemnitees, and shall defend the Echo Technologies Indemnitees against
- All claims arising out of or relating to fraud committed by, or the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of, you; and
This indemnification provision does not apply to intentional or reckless acts or gross negligence on the part of the Echo Technologies Indemnitees.
We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to the Site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. The Site has been designed to comply with the laws of the State of Nevada and of the United States. If any Content, or your use of the Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the Site.
You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them. Echo Technologies LLC is committed to protecting copyrights and expects users of the Site to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send our designated copyright agent named below a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information in writing: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Echo Technologies to locate the material Information reasonably sufficient to permit Echo Technologies to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of copyright infringement on the Site may be contacted at:
Echo Technologies LLC
<br>, Attn: Legal Department, Gibbons & Associates, 1805 North Carson Street, Suite E, Carson City, NV, USA 89701-1216.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the above requirements, your notice may not be valid.
Promotions This Site may contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that require you to send material or information about yourself.
Please note that sweepstakes, contests, or promotions offered via the Site may be, and often are, governed by a separate set of rules that, in addition to describing such sweepstakes, contest or promotion, may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, terms and conditions governing the use of material you submit, and disclosures about how your personal information may be used.
It is your responsibility to read such rules to determine whether you want to and are eligible to participate, register and/or enter.
By entering any such sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, you agree to comply with abide by such rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
We welcome your feedback about the Site. However, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions, or other communications sent to Echo Technologies shall be and remain the exclusive property of Echo Technologies, and we may use all such communications in any manner without compensation to you.
Echo Technologies Store Credit will only be issued for purchases made on highlighted products during their corresponding days of a 24-hour period starting at 12:00 a.m. EST and ending 11:59 p.m. EST each day during the Cyber Week of deals. Purchases made on highlighted products before or after their corresponding date will not be eligible for Echo Technologies Store Credit.
If you return some or all purchased merchandise with Echo Technologies Store Credit, the dollar value of the credit will not be refunded or credited back. Echo Technologies Store Credit does not include shipping costs or fees associated with the purchase and cannot be applied to previous purchases in any way, shape, or form. Credit is non-transferrable and not for resale. For questions, email email@example.com